|Ready for the oven...just brush|
Howard's Hot Pepper Relish
Over the top!
|This is a great product! For a different twist...|
spoon over a block of cream cheese for a nice
spread with crackers! It will be gone in minutes!
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped marinated sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 eggs, at room temperature, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound ground turkey
- Vegetable Cooking Spray
- Howard's Hot Pepper Relish or something similar
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Line a cookie sheet with non-stick aluminum foil. Spray with cooking spray.
In a mixing bowl, stir together the bread crumbs, parsley, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, eggs, milk,
feta, salt and pepper. Add the turkey and gently stir to combine. Do not overwork the mixture.
Carefully, shape the mixture into small ovals. Less than 1/2 cup of mixture each. Makes between 8 and 10 mini ovals.
If you prefer, you may pack the mixture into a prepared loaf pan and bake until the internal temperature registers 165 degrees F on an instant thermometer, about 50 - 60 minutes.